$9.99 $13.40 (26% off )
$8.99 ($100 over 10% DC)
• Healthy Blood Cells
• Healthy Nerves
• Folic Acid must first be converted to its active form by a series of biochemical steps, before it is able to be used by the body.
• Metafolin (L-methylfolate) requires no conversion because it is bioidentical to the bio-active form.
• It is ‘body-ready’. This can be useful for individuals whose bodies have difficulty converting folic acid to its active form.
• The active folate in this formulation promotes heart health.
• It also supports a healthy nervous system and the formation of healthy red blood cells.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Servings per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Folate (as L-methylfolate-Metafolin)||400 mcg||100%|
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Free Of: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet one to two times daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information written on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific dietary concern or question about a product.