$14.99 $20.78 (28% off )
$13.49 ($100 over 10% DC)
• Water Resistant
• Highly Recommended
• Handy & easy to carry
• Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
• UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection
• Water Resistant
• Non-whitening micro-titanium dioxide
• No Octyl Methoxycinnamate
• PABA free
• Scatters & reflects UV rays
• Japanese Green Tea (anti-oxidant) & essential oil blend
• Non-chemical sunscreens
• Non-invasive formula, hypoallergenic
Active Ingredient: Titanium dioxide
Inactive Ingredients: Caprylic capric triglyceride (emollient, vegetable source), candelilla wax, carnauba wax, beeswax, ozokerite, vit. E (antioxidant), *coconut oil, *phosphlipid (emollient, coconut source), *Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, polyaminopropyl biguaride (extremely mild anti-microbial; no formaldehyde or formaldehyde donors, non-solvent and non-genotoxic).
*Organic or sustainable
Age: The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a non-chemical sunscreen (like ours) should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP recommends that because an infant's skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun.
Scent: Beautiful aromatherapy blend that includes lemongrass
For Use: Face & body (does not sting the eyes)
Special Features: Convenient flip-top tube
SPF Protection Level: Provides high-level protection against sunburn.
Water Resistant: Retains effectiveness after 80 minutes of activity in water or perspiring.
• Moms, our sunscreen works great under make-up because it is non-greasy and creates a nice "cover-up" base under foundation or powder.
• Winter use: Since studies show that the risk of sunburn increases at higher altitudes, it's especially important to wear sunscreen on the slopes. Even if you stay at the same elevation all winter long, don't let winter's chill fool you, the sun is still strong and can do lots of damage to your skin. The gentle water resistant formula won't drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat. Clouded vision from runny sunscreen is annoying on the beach and on the ski slopes it can be downright dangerous
A hat and sunglasses are also important.
Dermatologists and the American Cancer Society urge the use of sunscreen every day and year-round.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific concern or question about a product.