$26.99 $29.99 (11% off )
$24.29 ($100 over 10% DC)
• Safe and Gentle
• Hair, Face, Body
• Contains organic and sustainably grown vegan ingredients
• No Sodium sulfate, DEA, or numbing agents
• Concentrated and biodegradable
• No synthetic fragrances. Scented with aromatherapy quality essential oils
• No tears, non-irritating, non-stripping formula. Safe and gentle
• Two products in one - use head to toe. May be used for hair, face and body
• Great for babies, kids, or adults with chemically sensitive skin
• Soothe skin naturally with nature's best skincare ingredients, Calendula
Water, Decyl Glucoside (Sustainable Palm Fruit Kernel and/or Coconut), Lauryl Glucoside (Sustainable Palm Fruit Kernel and/or Coconut), Quillaja Saponaria Extract (Soap Bark), Vegetable Glycerin USP (Sustainable Palm Fruit Kernel and/or Coconut), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula), Viola Tricolor Extract (Pansy), Yucca Schidigera (Yucca) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Xanthan Gum USP, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Pure Essential Oils of Lavandula Angustifolia (French Lavender), Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage), Phytic Acid (Rice Origin), Gluconolactone (Sourced from Corn (Non-GMO)), Sodium Benzoate.
Age: Newborn and older
For Use: For hair, face & body
A Mommy-Tip from Jessica, Developer of California Baby
For extra cleansing, leave shampoo in hair for 30 seconds to give it time to break-up oil, dirt and residue.
A great non-drying facial wash for adults (and teenagers!) with sensitive or problem skin.
Also safe for color-treated hair.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific concern or question about a product.