• Defy Free Radical
• Vision Health
• 10 mg of free lutein from lutein esters
• Promotes macular health
• Free radical protection
• Lutein is an orange-red carotenoid pigment produced by plants
• Lutein is present in the diet in colorful fruits and vegetables
• In the body Lutein is concentrated in the macula of the eye that is responsible for central vision
• Lutein is also deposited in the skin to protect against sunlight-induced free radical production
• Lutein is naturally derived from marigold flowers
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Lutein (Free Lutein)||10 mg||†|
|(from 18.5 mg Lutein Esters) (Xangold)|
|(derived from Marigold Flowers)|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, carob, water) and Silica. Contains soy (oil).
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily with a meal.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific concern or question about a product.