$9.99 $12.99 (24% off )
$8.99 ($100 over 10% DC)
• Gentle & Safe
• Repels fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies
• Smells nice! Doesn't have that synthetic citronella candle scent
• Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
• Finest quality oils
• DEET free
• Vegetable and plant based ingredients
• Safe, gentle and effective
Active Ingredients: Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil (0.5%), Cymbopogon Schoeanthus (Lemongrass) Oil (0.5%), Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Oil (0.5%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Purified), Our Proprietary Essential Oil Blend (organic or sustainable), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (organic or sustainable), Yucca (Yucca Schidigera) (organic or sustainable), Irish Moss (organic or sustainable), Arnica Montana (Montana Flower) (organic or sustainable), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower (organic or sustainable), Nettle (Urtica Dioica) (organic or sustainable), Gotu Kola (organic or sustainable), Cactus (organic or sustainable), Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax), Our Proprietary Broad Spectrum Preservative System* (see product details for more info).
Age: Use on children under 6 months of age only with the advice of a physician.
For Use: Head-to-toe. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Scent: Citronella, lemongrass and cedar essential oils (known for their safe and effective bug repellent properties).
Repellency is based on scent—reapply generously and often. May be used day or night to repel a variety of bugs.
Although citronella is non-toxic, do not drink or spray into eyes. If using on face, spray onto fingertips and apply.
For general application, shake, aim and spray onto desired areas. Patch test clothing before applying.
Hikers and campers will appreciate this convenient product
Tip & Cautions
• Repellency is based on scent - reapply generously and often
• Garlic capsules also help repel insects by making the skin smell unattractive to bugs, ask your doctor about a natural bug repellent strategy
• Never spray directly into the face, instead spray onto fingertips and apply
• Patch test before spraying onto clothes to make sure it doesn't stain
• Don't forget to spray hair lightly for head-to-toe overall coverage
Use on children under six months only with the advice of a physician.If any adverse reactions, discontinue use and contact physician immediately.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific concern or question about a product.